Crépy vineyard

Located on the southern shore of Lake Geneva, founded by monks of the Notre-Dame-de-Filly abbey in the 13th century, Crépy vineyard hillside benefits from an ideal microclimate ; its west, south west orientation grants him an exceptional sunshine.

The FICHARD's family cultivates a 10 hectares estate on which the vine type is almost entirely composed of white "chasselas" grape. Grapes are produced mostly on a location known as «Paradise», on the argillaceous limestone soils of the villages of Loisin, Ballaison and Douvaine. The vineyard benefits from an A.O.C. since a decree of 28th of April 1948. This A.O.C. is one of the oldest vineyard from Savoy and count around 300 hectares although only 80 are cultivated.